Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top 10 Motivational Songs to Start 2013

Everyone knows I love, love, love MUSIC! All genres and so these are some of the songs that motivate me to be successful! 
  1. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield 

  2.  “Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.”

     

  3.  Who Says - Selena Gomez and The Scene 

  4.  “I wouldn't wanna be anybody else”

     

  5.  Gold - Britt Nicole 

  6.  “Well everybody keeps score, afraid you're gonna lose Just ignore they don't know the real you All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire Of all the stars out tonight, you shine brighter”

     

  7. Perfect – Pink 

  8. “Pretty, pretty please Don't you ever, ever feel 
    Like your less than F----' perfect.
    Pretty, pretty please If you ever, ever feel 
    Like your nothing 
    You're f-----' perfect to me.”

     

  9.  Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall 

  10.  “Suddenly I see (suddenly I see) This is what I wanna be”

     

  11.  Born This Way - Lady Gaga 

  12. “I'm beautiful in my way' 
    Cause God makes no mistakes 
    I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way”

     

  13.  Firework - Katy Perry 

  14. “'Cause, baby, you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth”

     

  15.  Time of My Life - David Cook 

  16. “And I’ll taste every moment and live it out loud 
    I know this is the time, 
    this is the time to be More than a name or a face in the crowd 
    I know this is the time, this is the time of my life, my life”

     

  17.  Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw 

  18. “Skydiving 
    I went Rocky mountain climbing 
    I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Blue Manchu 
    And I loved deeper 
    And I spoke sweeter 
    And I watched an eagle as it was flying" And he said 
    "Someday I hope you get the chance To live like you were dying”

       

  19. I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty 

  20. “Well I know what's right, I got just one life 
    In a world that keeps on pushin' me around 
    But I'll stand my ground and I won't back down”

     

     Bonus Track (I couldn’t pick just ten) 

  21.  Upside Down - Jack Johnson 

  22. “Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found? I don't want this feeling to go away”

     

     Have a most awesome day!

No comments: